Friday, January 18, 2013

Upcoming vids, and HAVE YOUR FRIENDS SUBSCRIBE

[WoW Music Video] What makes you Beatiful is in WAY! I need to make a couple more clips then i put them together. Also i am hoping for Sony Vegas Pro 12' soon! so Subscribe to my YouTube Channel if you havent already and stay tuned for some not so epic but still good videos!


Also, i have sent Emberisolte some lyrics and i am hoping she can sing them for me to make two videos (lyric and Machinima)

And i am going to make a video for when i reach 25 subs so tell your friends about my channel and have....NO, make them subscribe!

                                                                                     Thank You,
                                                                                      Dronge Dk


P.S. I am now on facebook name is Dronge Dk send me a friend request today!

No comments:

Post a Comment